Friday, March 27, 2009

Vote of Thanks

My Life - I have earned from others. - i.e. other persons and other lives in this existence.


Life is not just what I live with reference to a period of time. Its all those bits and pieces of "Time" the other person has shared with Me. My Father, Mother shared their Life with me for say till now from Birth. My sisters shared with me for a specific time, few years. My friends gave some portion of their Life to me. My teachers shared few hours. My house maid another few hours. My car driver, the college lecturer everyone shared few hours. The bus conductor shared few minutes. My co passenger shared about thirty minutes. My pet animal shared few months. Colleagues shared few years. My plants in the house shared a few minutes.

All these doesn't happen continuously but they share it with me in a random order. Say in bits and pieces of few minutes to an hour every now and then, whenever there is an opportunity, at different points of time frame.

Now all these put together -

a SUMMATION of ALL THESE SHARED time = MY LIFE TIME.

I thank all the living beings who are given the name as ....
The father,
The Mother,
The sisters,
The friends,
The spouse,
The teachers,
The lecturers,
The milk man,
The auto man,
The maid,
The pet,
The plant,
The co passenger,
The bus conductor,
The temple pujari,
The car mechanic,
The paperboy,
The corporation cleaner,
The Petty shop owner,
The hotel bartender,
The EB lineman,
The doctor who helped in delivering me during my birth ,
The undertaker who will clear this body in the end,
The cinema artist who made me laugh,
The neighbour who made me shout,
The worm which is going to eat this body after the event called Death,
The seed which became the tree and gave the fruit that i ate,
The farmer who planted that seed,
The water that helped the tree grow,
The labourer who packed the fruit or food grain,
The shopkeeper who gave it to me, etc, etc.

There are Millions and Millions of invisible forces that helped me LIVE, and i THANK every one.

Also this LIFE, I cannot claim that I am making a LIVING. There are so many unknown forces that are acting in this existence due to which I AM EXISTING. I can not even take one percent of credit for MY LIVING here in this Existence.

Say, My father and mother helped in this formation of this body. I should thank them. And Right from the moment i fell in this earth, the air is helping me to Live. I should thank it. Without this oxygen, I cant exist. And I should thank the trees which release this oxygen so that I am able to inhale it. And regarding the food I eat to keep this body surviving, I should thank the plants and flowers that provide the food. I should thank the bees and air that help in pollination. I should thank the water which helps the tree grow. I should thank the sun which help the trees grow. I should thank the lizards which eat the insects which could destroy the plants and hence help me get the fruits or vegetables. I should thank the earth worm which mixes the soil and helps the plant in getting the nourishment properly. I should thank the earth for providing an opportunity for the plant to grow in it. I should thank the space above the earth to allow the plants to grow and flourish.

All these five elements - i.e. Water, Air, Fire (Sun), Earth, Space, are working their whole life time to provide ME a complete LIFE. Then how can i take credit for my LIFE. I am just a complete formation due to all these elements. I am just begging from all these elements so that I can survive. Nothing more can be done by me - living in this vegetative structure.

AM just a PUPPET. Nothing more than that. Now, I finally thank the Origin of all these elements, the SUPREME POWER - without which, there won't be anything called this existence can happen.

I bow to thee,
I surrender to thee,
Please, destroy me.

உன்னை அன்றி வேறு எதுவும் நினையாது இருக்க வரம் வேண்டும்

உன் தாள் தவிர வேறு ஒன்றையும் காணாதிருக்க வரம் வேண்டும்

உன் சேவை தவிர வேறு ஏதும் செய்யாதிருக்க வரம் வேண்டும்

உன்னுள், கசிந்து உருகி கலந்து போய் விட வரம் வேண்டும்

இறைவா, வரம் வேண்டும் .


Please.
Please.

1 comment:

  1. Realizing the reality is Realization,
    But any realization does not require an appreciation,
    Still I appreciate U my Friend,
    These Words Speaks Ur Attitude towards Life...

    ReplyDelete